Eachine wizard x220 rtf

Hi, I’d like to know if this drone has different modes like others I have seen, I.e. One with stabilisation for learning and one for more performance but no stabilisation when I’ve improved ?

Also can you tell me if you have an idea when you will have stock again ?

Also are replacement parts readily available in case of breakages ?

Sorry for all the questions but I am very interested in this drone as its an rtf which is billed as being for freestyle while most are billed as racers.

Hi

​You can configure many different flight modes depening on what you are after, one of them is called horizon mode which keeps the quadcopter level. For more about the flight modes check out this article - cleanflight/Modes.md at master · cleanflight/cleanflight · GitHub

​We will have some more in stock in about 1 week and will start getting all the spare parts in about 2 weeks, but in the meantime if you break anything we will be able to get any spare part you need, but they are just not added to our website as that takes time since we need to get photos, weight, description for all of them.

​The wizard is a freestyle quad because its not built for racing, racing frames are built to be as fast as possible, while the wizard is build to be as maneuverable as possible. If you rather want a faster drone then check out our falcon 250 pro - https://www.unmannedtechshop.co.uk/eachine-falcon-250-pro-fpv-rtf-quadcopter/

Sorry for off topic… :slight_smile:
Will you restock Taranis receivers soon?

:slight_smile: yes we received our new shipment yesterday so everything is back in stock - https://www.unmannedtechshop.co.uk/brands/Frsky.html

Oh noooo!
Monday evening I ordered apm 2.8 and these was out of stock. I should wait a day or two :slight_smile:

To be honest with Frksy its sometimes hard to know when they will deliver, sometimes our orders ship out within a few weeks, but other times they can take up to 3 months!

Hi,
Interesting answer, well yes different modes can be easily programmed.
I read your articles about the Falcon and the Wizard and I’m interested to know why you consider the Falcon a Racer and the Wizard a Freestyle machine?
As you said the fist give more speed and the second more manoeuvrability.
Okay, but on the paper they look very similar except the frame and the props. And more and more people are racing with X frames…

hi Alex what would be the best Frsky receiver for this quad please

I think the XSR would be the best one to use, but you can also use the X4R if you prefer but its abit bigger.