Eachine Wizard x220 - 2nd gen?

So i just bought an x220 from china, but it was deffective so i returned it and I’m about to buy the wizard here, however I know that originally the 1st gen wizard came with a Naze32 fc and you could tell from the outside as the green and red LEDs were on each side, instead of green front and red on the back, and the description on this website claims to have the SP F3 board, which I want as its better, however the pictures show the LEDs on the sides instead od front and back. I’m sure it is the 2nd with the SP F3 fc board as that’s what someone has manually typed for the description and they’ve probably nabbed the stock advert images from bangood or google, so I’m sure it is with the F3, but just wanna check.

Hey, it’s not so much a matter of get 1 or 2, but eachine released it as 3 versions, one with Naze FC, one with cc3d and another with spf3. But i do suggest you go for spf3 version :slight_smile:

Also what website are you referring to? If it’s our shop then i can guarantee it’s spf3 version that we sell even if the photos might not be correct

yeah, your site. also alex, when i try to take off, it just shakes really violently and flips over without getting an inch off the ground. i dont know how to fix it as all my props and nuts are on the right way, ive calibrated the ESCs individually and all at once, and calibrated the accelerometer. apart from that everything else is stock setting, pids etc. please help

I suggest you go through the setup again as sounds like something is not setup properly, here is a great video that explains how to do it:

I suggest you go through the setup again as sounds like something is not
setup properly, here is a great video that explains how to do it: