Diatone SP3 vtx no video output

Yeah, I am using SBUS on frsky x4r sb.

I will try your exact set up then and if it works for me then we know its something with your hardware.

Hopefully we will get there,lol.

Steve

Hi,

Okay, mine is now working correctly. I connected the + - as in the diagram above and powered the camera from Vout VCC and connected the GND from the camera to the GND next to Vout VCC. So, try that and it looks like it should work, if not then looks like a fault on the SPX or camera. make sure to check both PAL and NTSC on your goggles and the camera osd.

Hope that works for you man. let me know.

Steve

Ive just checked and there is no voltage at the camera, I assume my board is faulty then?

Hmmm,

Time to go over your solder connections to check they are good now then I guess!? :frowning: fingers crossed for you.

Steve

There is no voltage on the VCC out on my board, I have 5v at the camera from the +5v connection but no higher voltage from the VCC

:frowning: looking like a return or repair then I guess. Good luck and I hope you manage to get it sorted.

Steve

Thanks fella, glad I managed to help you in the mean time. I’ve messaged unmanned and Diatone to see what my next course of action is.

Yeah, thanks, was hoping we could help each other. Good luck mate.

Steve

diatone is not so hot in the fpv field, need to work hard.lol